You are here: Home | Contacts


Report crime

  • Contact the Police for non-emergency incidents on 101
  • In an emergency, where there is a threat to life or a crime in progress, call 999
  • You can call Crimestoppers anonymously with information about crime on 0800 555 111

Report hate crime

  • Call Greater Manchester Police on 101
  • Call the Manchester City Council Hate Crime Report Line on 08000 830 007
  • Report it to True Vision anonymously
  • A list of Third Party Reporting Centres is also available here

Report anti social behaviour

Are you a private tenant?

If you are a private tenant experiencing anti social behaviour then contact Manchester City Council's Anti Social Behaviour Action team on 0161 234 4612 or e-mail

Manchester City Council deal with complaints from Manchester homeowners and private tenants free of charge and will deal quickly and efficiently with troublemakers using a range of solutions and legal powers.

Are you a tenant of a Registered Social Landlord (RSL)?

If you are an RSL tenant you can expect your landlord to investigate your complaints. 

Your landlord will endeavour to resolve your complaint using tools such as mediation, warning interviews and if necessary legal action.  RSLs have a variety of legal remedies at their disposal including injunctions, Possession and Anti-Social Behaviour Orders.

Manchester Community Safety Partnership

Manchester Community Safety Partnership brings together: Manchester City Council; Greater Manchester Police; Offender Services; the NHS; Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service; housing providers; the Universities and voluntary and community groups


Telephone: 0161 234 1641

Post: City of Manchester Partnership, PO Box 532, Town Hall, Manchester, M60 2LA

Untitled Document